VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System
Jackson VA Clinic
The VA Jackson Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) originally opened as a contract model in 1999, and closed in October 2002. The clinic reopened at a new site as a VA staffed clinic in January 2003 and we moved to our current location, 37 miles from the VA Ann Arbor Medical Center, in December 2008. The VA Jackson CBOC is currently serving 3,900 Veterans and is growing.
- Primary Care
- Audiology & Hearing Aid Repair
- Case Management
- Mental Health (including Substance Abuse)
- MOVE! Program (via Video-television (V-Tel))
- Respiratory Therapy/Pulmonary Function (once per month)
- Shoe Clinic & Diabetic Toe Nail Clinic (twice per month)
- Tele-health (CCHT)
- Tele-Derm and Tele-Retinal
When patients require a hospital evaluation and/or admission per a visit to the clinic, stable patients are transported to the VA Ann Arbor Medical Center. Unstable patients are seen locally, at Henry Ford Allegiance Health in Jackson and may be transferred to the VA Ann Arbor Medical Center once they are stabilized.
- Visits are by appointment only.
- All services accepting New Patients.
- Mental Health Psychiatrist, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner and Clinical Social Worker are available.
- Pharmacist on site for specific disease management and medication reconciliation.
- Hearing aid clean and check services are available by appointment. Please call to schedule.
- Labs are drawn by appointment only. No lab draws on Friday after 11:15 a.m.; this is not a walk in/drop–in lab; labs are only drawn on certain days and times.
- Anti-Coagulation Clinic appointments are available 5 days per week and Nurse Case Managers are available 5 days per week.
- Nutrition Clinic appointments are available 3 days per week. The MOVE! Program is offered on site and via V-tele connection with VA Ann Arbor.
- Parking is free on site
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions are processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.