VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System
Jackson Community Based Outpatient Clinic
The Jackson CBOC originally opened as a contract model in 1999, and closed in October 2002. The clinic reopened at a new site as a VA staffed clinic in January 2003. We moved to our current locale, 37 miles from the VA Ann Arbor Hospital, in December 2008. Jackson CBOC is currently serving 2,700 veterans and growing.
- Primary Care
- Healthcare for Homeless Veterans (HCHV)
- Mental Health (including Substance Abuse)
- Case Management
- Tele-health (CCHT)
- MOVE (via Video-television (V-Tel))
When patients require a hospital evaluation and/or admission per a visit to the clinic, stable patients are transported to VA Ann Arbor. Unstable patients are seen locally, at Allegiance Healthcare System, and may be transferred to VA Ann Arbor once they are stabilized.
- Visits are by appointment only.
- Primary Care does have Open Access for patients.
- Mental Health Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner and Clinical Social worker are available.
- Labs are drawn by appointment only. This is not a walk in/drop–in lab; labs are only drawn on certain days and times.
- Anti-coag clinic appointments are available 4 days per week and nurse case managers are available 4 days per week.
- Nutrition clinic appointments are available 2 days per week. The MOVE Program is offered via V-tel connection with Ann Arbor VA.
- Homeless Veterans social Worker is in the community 2 days per week, please call to arrange a meeting.
- Parking is free on site
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions are processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 am to 4:30pm
4328 Page Avenue
Michigan Center, MI 49254
Phone & Fax
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am to 4:30pm