VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System
Flint VA Clinic
- Primary Care
- Healthcare for Homeless Veterans (HCHV)
- Social Work
- Mental Health (including Substance Abuse)
- Case Management
- Tele-health (CCHT)
- MOVE! Weight Management Program via Video-television (V-Tel)
- Laboratory Services
When patients require a hospital evaluation and/or admission per a visit to the clinic, stable patients are transported to VA Ann Arbor Medical Center. Unstable patients are seen locally, at Hurley Medical Center, Genesys Regional Center, or Mclaren Regional Medical Center and may be transferred to the VA Ann Arbor Medical Center once they are stabilized. For after-hour assistance, please contact the VA Ann Arbor Medical Center at (734) 769-7100 or (800) 361-8387, or the Aleda E. Lutz (Saginaw) VA Medical Center at (989) 497-2500.
- Visits are by appointment only.
- Primary Care does have Open Access for patients.
- Mental Health Clinical Social Workers are available 5 days per week.
- Psychiatry is available 3 days per week.
- Clinical Social Worker is available 5 days per week.
- Labs are drawn by appointment only. This is not a walk in/drop–in lab; labs are only drawn on certain days and times.
- Anti-coagulation clinic appointments are available 3 days per week
- Nurse Case Managers are available 5 days per week.
- Nutrition clinic appointments are available 3 days per week. The MOVE! Program is offered via V-tel connection with VA Ann Arbor Medical Center staff.
- Healthcare for Homeless Veterans Clinical Social Worker is available on site 5 days per week
- Parking is free on site
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions are processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Take US 23 NORTH
- US 23 becomes 23/75 NORTH
- Take Exit 117B (MILLER ROAD)
- Go left on MILLER ROAD
- Go right at WEST LENNON ROAD
- Go right at SOUTH LINDEN ROAD
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.