VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System
Current Operating Status
As of Monday, January 25, 2016 9:25 AM EST
All VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System facilities are operating on their normal schedules. Please be careful when driving and ensure that you've given yourself plenty of time to arrive safely at your destination. Veterans, please call 1-800-361-8387 to notify VAAAHS if you are unable to make your scheduled appointment.
ATTENTION: Flint Veterans and community members,
In light of the current situation regarding contaminated water, VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System is providing Flint Veterans enrolled in home-based primary care, as well as homeless Veterans living within the affected area, with safe, potable water and other resources until this situation is resolved.
Please note - water supply at the Flint Community Based Outpatient Clinic is unaffected by this incident.
VAAAHS Healthcare officials strongly recommend that everyone living in the Flint area connect with their healthcare providers to be tested for lead poisoning.
Contact the Flint Community Based Outpatient Clinic at (810) 720-2913 for additional assistance.
Learn more about current response efforts and other available community resources at: http://www.michigan.gov/flintwater
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 734-769-7100 x55290 or 1-800-361-8387 x55290
- Change Your Appointment: 734-769-7100 or
1-800-361-8387, press 2
- Media Inquiries: Normal Business Hours
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 734-769-7100 or
- Pharmacy Refill: 734-769-7100, option 3 or 1-866-316-9350,
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: 734-769-7100 x55290 or 1-800-361-8387 x55290